Friday 29 October 2010

Grateful

Tumblr_lahdlpu9vz1qdlllio1_500_large
Tumblr_lb1gzk9bog1qdzg0no1_500_large
Tumblr_l344aobaxo1qazq41o1_500_large
Greatful_large
Heart,hearts,poetry,quotes,wisdom,words-396d1a125f078e54ec4f2a90544c4cce_h_large

Today I have promised myself to take the time to be more grateful. I have had quite a bit of discontent in my life this year, mainly centred around two things, my relationship & my job. The relationship I was in is now behind me & I'm lucky to be with an amazing, talented, gorgeous, funny guy, my Drummer Boy.

My job I have really been wrestling with. I no longer enjoy it but as it takes up so much of my time I kind of need to... & I used to. So I'm going to take tiny steps on a path that will hopefully lead me in the right direction, starting with being grateful.

I have a job.
I have a set salary.
I get fed every day!
I work with some fantastic people.
I have a mountain of food knowledge at my finger tips.
It's where I met DB :)

I'm healthy, I have a home, I have a salary, I have great friends, my family & a loving relationship.

I'm grateful xox

(All pics from weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment